Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday

~Not so Wordless Wednesday~

I’m going to introduce “wordless Wednesdays” Where I only put up a picture (they’re worth a thousand words right)!? I saw it on another blog and thought it was really neat!! The only problem for me is the not adding any words part… So I’m giving myself a week to let the idea fester. Here’s my picture for today:

Note the location of the chocolate in relation to my chair… Probably not the best idea for a preggo who wants to avoid gaining 70Lbs this go around…Not too bad you might be thinking… just a harmless little bowl of chocolate…well then you have to see my “stash”:


NOW that picture really is worth a thousand words… or at least a thousand pieces of chocolate…I’m actually not too tempted by the chocolate. I keep each bag of specialty morsels for certain individuals at my office. When you work with all men you find ways to keep them happy!

Week High:
Made it to my 2nd Trimester Here’s my belly shot… somehow it got smaller than my last one… I think I was bloated before… It’s okay I oww and awww over gas too… the baby’s in there somewhere right!?


Week Low: “re-piping” being done in our apartment for the next week= no water and no showers… aren’t you glad you don’t live near me!?

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh can't believe we're in 2nd tri already!! And by we, I mean you, but still. I have a candy stash like that too. It's in the Exec kitchen at our work but that doesn't stop me from acting like it's mine =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. on man i have to have a stash of candy like that as well in my desk, seriously i love halloween times because afterwards all the candy goes on sale super cheap and i stock up!! yay for 2nd trimester, looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how stinkin cute are you? love the candy bowl!

    new to your blog!

    ReplyDelete