Friday, September 23, 2011

Delighted Momma: 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler

Delighted Momma: 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler: Do you ever pretend like a recipe takes a lot more work and effort than it really does? Or am I the only weirdo who does this? I have been...

I tried this recipe and it flopped!...Well to be totally honest I let Scott make it (I promise to step it up in the kitchen one of these days ;)). However the cake mix didn't turn in to the beautiful creation showed in Delighted Momma's pictures! It stayed as cake powder! We took the cobbler to small group and got some suggestions. We are going to try tweaking some things and getting back to you all with the results. In the meantime you all try it out and let me know if yours comes out better than ours did! If so PLEASE tell me what we (cou-Scott-ggh) did wrong! xoxox I'm desperate for yummy cobbler!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You have to really let the butter soak into the cake mix...The best way to do this is gently blend it into the top layer. Make sure it is completely adsorbed until you stick it into the over :)

    Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete