Monday, July 11, 2011

6 weeks down 34 to go!

Made it to 6 weeks... lol I guess I'm jumping the gun. Six weeks is technically tomorrow but I am grateful. This is around the time that I had the miscarriage in March and I'm feeling hopeful it will make it through. 1/2 way through the 1st trimester! Baby steps to 40 weeks!

It's crazy how each day seems to take years!!

Unlike my pregnancy with Luca I am thankful for every moment of nausea, every discomfort, because it means that this pregnancy is strong and that my lil bean is still around!

I'd be happy with a boy or a girl but I can't deny a part of me is rooting for team Pink! We have our girl name picked out already! And no thoughts really on a boy name... but for now I' m just praying for healthy and strong.

Scheduled the 8 week check up with the Midwives and putting my hope in Jesus.

In other news... MY SISTER COMES home from Italy today! I'm so excited to have her back. She is my best friend and I've missed our times of fellowship and worship (she's a gifted piano player and singer). She wrote a song (Dwell) that has really been my anthem of the last year based on the 91st psalm. My arms are positively itching to hug her!!! AND for us to go see the final HP movie on Thursday/Friday at 3AM!!! Leave it to Harry to throw us back to the practices of our youth!


Luca Update: My little man is amazing. He talks like crazy and is so thoughtful and creative! When I told him about "the baby in mammas tummy" he said he wanted a brother... So i guess he's on Team blue!

Keep us in your prayers!! xoxox

Weight Gain: 0
cravings: 0

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I didn't know. And I love your blog. I hope I have time to keep up with it. :) Prayers for a healthy, lovely pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so excited for you :) This whole post made me smile. I can't believe it's already time for your sister to come back home... I know it has seemed MUCH longer for you! Love and miss you - say hi to your babies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    Congrats on the 6 weeks!!!! We will all still be praying for you here at the Chilcot and Stachowiak house....

    Having nausea, and all kinds of discomfort is a blessing.... not a blessing to want to be sick, but a blessing knowing that Christ has blessed you with a bundle of joy. After 4months ( July 9th) already, I am still blessed with nausea and many different types of discomfort.

    Jeremy and I had the scariest feeling ( actually both of ours) on June 15th at 12:10am. We were on our honeymoon and I was rushed to the hospital. We prayed on the ride there, continued to pray in the waiting room, and in the actual emergency room.
    We put our faith and trust in God, and our fear was lifted up. We received the results and saw our baby jumping and kicking at 4:40am on the 15th.
    Continue to pray and God will work his wonders!!!!!

    Love ya girl..... missed you on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete