Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Very Bacon Birthday



Today we are going to our friend Nate's Birthday party, which they have dubbed 'a Very Bacon Birthday' how clever is that? I'm depressed. The best party idea I ever came up with was... I'll have to take that back I've never thought of my own unique party idea. There goes that life dream of becoming an event planner in the style of J-Lo In the wedding planner. Oh well, the way I'm going I'd like to stay at home and make things... you know a home maker... except I can't cook, clean or decorate. OH-Well... But Bacon. Wow that's clever. Everything bacon! Even Bacon cup cakes. I'm excited to go and can only hope that the little alien invitro wont spoil the experience by making mama vomit (not a chance and that reminds me to blog about why anyone who goes through this pregnancy thing can bring themselves to do it again! I've already talked to the doctor about getting the tubes tied and they said you can't until you've had 2 kids, girls gotta try as miserable as I've been).

SO next week is my birthday, the big 24, only one more year until my aging process (at least the number value) stops going up. What brilliant party idea can I possibly come up with by then?! The princes parties been done (wedding dress attire, quite fun really), the cup cake parties the Chuck E Cheeses where a grown up can be a kid...I just don't know. I guess I'll just have people over, blow out my 2ND to last birthday candles and look back upon the 24Th birthday party as one that was obscure as any other. Bollocks!!! darn you Nate and your genius idea!

3 comments:

  1. What about a murder mystery birthday??? They sell these kids that have everything you need to create one. It gives you recipes that you can make to fit the theme (for instance one that takes place in the Italian countryside might have all sorts of Italian dishes) and it tells you what people should wear to it and gives people roles.

    Truth be told, I've always wanted to have a murder mystery night JUST BECAUSE. It's my inner old cat lady maybe. I dunno, but the idea is super cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I can't believe I said they sell KIDS. I meant kits.

    Btw I looked at baby clothes for like an hour today. I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i saw a link to your blog from fb, and well congrats on being pregnant!!! that's exciting :) Hope all is well and feel free to stop by my blog anytime psalm8914.wordpress.com

    bless you!

    ReplyDelete