Monday, November 10, 2008

Would like to keep this updated more often...


Scott and I finally Tied the Knot! We've been happily married for 5 months now and I can say married life is TRULY better then dating or the engagement period.

So on to life.

We are currently waiting on God, praying for his direction on his call on our life, eliminating debt (because it will make it easier to up and do what God wants us to) and in general enjoying the small things in life. We're currently attending Centreville Community Church and praying fervently for this small Churches growth and a revival to spread across Centreville and the earth.

Scott's working as an Engineer for GHT Limited and I'm working as an office manager for Clark builders Group (hoping to get my RN by next year) but praying God would allow me to use my music to further his Kingdom.

Just little tidbits but I thought I should start keeping this updated. You know for me to look back and for family to keep tabs! (and so I can keep tabs on family... VERONICA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment