Tuesday, June 28, 2011

POAS = +



So I Peed on a stick and it was positive! This was our first month "TTC" trying to concieve after a loss... Scott only has to look at me and I'm pregnant. LOL I'm just praying for this one to stick all you ladies out there doing Beth Moore Daniel study with me can help pray me up a "scenario A" (God delivering me from the fire). I'm cautiously optimistic, trying to thankfully petition God for a healthy pregnancy!

We're also waiting to hear from CPS regarding us being medical foster parents... we might have two babies around here soon! WOW God is good isn't he? Well sorry for the short post. Gotta get some work done. Post more/longer etc. later! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I had no idea about the fostering!! Lots of exciting things going on for the Haun family :)

    ReplyDelete